Chrome Extension: Extension Switch
This is a Chrome extension which allows you to switch on/off other extensions quickly.
This provides a simple button for switching extensions. You only have to click on the name of the extension you want to toggle. This extension only has a simple function and is as light as possible.
This is useful especially for developers and people who use many extensions.
This is open-sourced under MIT license.
- 1.6.0: Dark mode support added.
- 1.5.2: Maintence release to update packages.
- 1.5.1: Maintence release to address common security issues with dependencies.
- 1.5.0: The bug that no extension is listed when there’s no enabled extension.
- 1.4.0: The search filter is added. Also, the colors for the disabled items are adjusted for better visibility.
- 1.3.0: Performance improvement by replacing jQuery to a more lightweight library “cash”.
- 1.2.0: The option to exclude some extensions from the list is added.
- 1.1.0: The list of extensions are sorted alphabetically.
- 1.0: Released.
You can freely file issues at the following GitHub page.