Libraries included in Drupal 7 core
Here is a list of the libraries. Each library comprises of a machine name, title, website and description in the following format.
- website (optional)
- Drupal AJAX
- Ajax framework | ajax.inc | Drupal 7.x | Drupal API
- Drupal's original library. Provides assets for Drupal's Ajax framework.
- Drupal batch API
- Drupal's original library. Provides assets for Drupal's batch system.
- Drupal progress indicator
- Drupal's original library. Provides assets to show progress indicator.
- Drupal form library
- Drupal's original library. Provides form related assets.
- Drupal states
- Drupal's original library. Provides states API related assets.
- Drupal collapsible fieldset
- Drupal's original library. Provides assets for collapsible fieldset.
- Drupal resizable textarea
- Drupal's original library. Provides assets for resizable textarea.
- Drupal autocomplete
- Drupal's original library. Provides assets for autocomplete widget.
- Vertical Tabs
- Vertical Tabs [#323112] | Drupal.org
- Drupal's original library. Provides assets for vertical Tabs.
- jQuery library everyone in the Web industry knows.
- jQuery Once
- jQuery Once | jQuery Plugin Registry
- Filters out all elements that had the same filter applied on them before. It can be used to ensure that a function is only applied once to an element.
- jQuery Form Plugin
- jQuery Form Plugin
- The jQuery Form Plugin allows you to easily and unobtrusively upgrade HTML forms to use AJAX.
- jQuery BBQ
- Ben Alman » jQuery BBQ: Back Button & Query Library
- jQuery BBQ leverages the HTML5 hashchange event to allow simple, yet powerful bookmarkable #hash history. In addition, jQuery BBQ provides a full .deparam() method, along with both hash state management, and fragment / query string parse and merge utility methods.
- Farbtastic is a jQuery plug-in that can add one or more color picker widgets into a page.
- jQuery Cookie
- jQuery Cookie | jQuery Plugin Registry
- A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin for reading, writing and deleting cookies.
- jQuery UI: Core
- jQuery UI
- jQuery UI everyone knows.
- jQuery UI: Accordion
- Displays collapsible content panels for presenting information in a limited amount of space.
- jQuery UI: Autocomplete
- Enables users to quickly find and select from a pre-populated list of values as they type, leveraging searching and filtering.
- jQuery UI: Button
- Enhances standard form elements like buttons, inputs and anchors to themeable buttons with appropriate hover and active styles.
- jQuery UI: Date Picker
- Select a date from a popup or inline calendar
- jQuery UI: Dialog
- Open content in an interactive overlay.
- jQuery UI: Draggable
- Allow elements to be moved using the mouse.
- jQuery UI: Droppable
- Create targets for draggable elements.
- jQuery UI: Mouse
- jQuery UI Mouse | jQuery Plugin Registry
- Abstracts mouse-based interactions to assist in creating certain widgets.
- jQuery UI: Position
- Position an element relative to the window, document, another element, or the cursor/mouse.
- jQuery UI: Progress Bar
- Display status of a determinate or indeterminate process.
- jQuery UI: Resizable
- Change the size of an element using the mouse.
- jQuery UI: Selectable
- Use the mouse to select elements, individually or in a group.
- jQuery UI: Slider
- Drag a handle to select a numeric value.
- jQuery UI: Sortable
- Reorder elements in a list or grid using the mouse.
- jQuery UI: Tabs
- A single content area with multiple panels, each associated with a header in a list.
- jQuery UI: Widget
- Widget Factory | jQuery UI
- The jQuery UI Widget Factory is an extensible base on which all of jQuery UI's widgets are built.
- jQuery UI: Effects
- jQuery UI: Effects Blind
- jQuery UI: Effects Bounce
- jQuery UI: Effects Clip
- jQuery UI: Effects Drop
- jQuery UI: Effects Explode
- jQuery UI: Effects Fade
- jQuery UI: Effects Fold
- jQuery UI: Effects Highlight
- jQuery UI: Effects Pulsate
- jQuery UI: Effects Scale
- jQuery UI: Effects Shake
- jQuery UI: Effects Slide
- jQuery UI: Effects Transfer
- Contextual links
- D7UX: Put edit links on everything [#473268] | Drupal.org
- Drupal's original library. Provides assets for contextual links.
These can be used in the following ways.
$render_array['#attached']['library'] = [$module_name, $library_name]; // e.g. render_array['#attached']['library'] = ['system', 'jquery.cookie'];
drupal_add_library($module_name, $library_name); // e.g. drupal_add_library('system', 'jquery.cookie');